Hit a Fishing Jackpot on Saturday with the Pimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit a Fishing Jackpot on Saturday with the Pimp

AquaPimp put Shutout and I onto some great fishing Saturday (3/13). 5 hours in a south shore line cove over mud wading through streaks in about 62 degree water throwing soft plastics produced 20 trout, 4 slot reds and 2 flounder. Stringer pic attached. Wish I had more days like this one! The Pimp really knows his stuff.

BTW - John Turner, Capt. John as he likes to be known, the new owner of the Sea Isle/West End marina is doing a phenomenal job upgrading everything. There is a fantastic bar going in downstairs from the restaurant, the store is no more with space being made for hanging out indoors if outside is too hot and all of the downstairs will have big screen televisions. Fuel is going to be available in a few weeks. Kudos to J.T.
    Attached Files
    If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Great job David........feels good fishing don't it................with da pimp
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

WTG guys and Kudos to AP!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Definitely a good time fishing Saturday; thanks to Greg and David. The Sea Isle facility will for sure be top drawer.

Comment

Very nice string! I need to look up this AquaPimp fellow everyone is talking about.

Now I wonder if he'd cut me a discount if I drove my boat and he just drank beer and barked orders!

Yes Captain, yes sir...

ATB,

Bill
            "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

sounds great. will have to go check it out.
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

WTG, great job.
                A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

That was a fun trip guys, I enjoyed the he!! out of it. I have some more pics I will post up later. 4 or 5 of those Trout were pretty solid fish.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Outstanding yall.Congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice job guys.

Comment

WTG!
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice going-now post the "cove" where ya dun gud!! ha ha.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Did you say gas on the water in a few weeks!!!! SWEET, I am tired of lugging around 5 gallon jugs.

NICE STRINGER David! Nice considering the conditions on Saturday, west wind and blowing good.
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                            X