2-28 Couple of hours Sunday Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-28 Couple of hours Sunday Morning

Went around to the and of JB to throw a few lines. Threw a few He Dogs making a lot of noise in the chop close to a geo tube and some other structure for a while hoping for a hungry straggler to come through. I got one break the top of the water in a half hearted attempt to swirl but he didn't come back after it.

After giving up there I went to the main canal and switched over to soft plastics, Norton Lure and Gamblers, where I caught a few dinks and then two fat trout about 18". It was WINDY! and hard to feel the bite with so much loop in the line. I'm sure I missed two or three but was good to catch dinner. hopefully the wind will lay down and the water temp will rise. It was still only 62 degrees this weekend.

Joe

Dang it... 3-28, last Sunday

Comment

Nice going Joe! I stayed around house and cleaned boats and house Sunday-was too windy for me.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks Jerry. I put the boat in the shop for the fuel filter/water separator Saturday. The smart console said I had water in the filter/full! Hopefully I'll get it out Friday and get a Saturday Pass since Easter is Sunday. Hey did you go offshore any last year? I didn't, too busy, but I'm sure thinking this is the year.

Comment

Nice catch for dinner.Congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I believe we made 2 trips total-also did a charter which had calm seas but few fish. Wasn't good to me last year. Last saturday after hitting Jetties, the port motor fuel bulb wouldn't pump up-either bad bulb, bad line (which is new) or bad fuel filter holder (new filters), so I likely will be troubleshooting port fuel line and maybe take Skeeter out for some evening fishing/beer (yep Hogie-6x1 is about right!!).
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good report Joe...Tough wind out there Sunday...Thanks!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
              X