3.31.10 westbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.31.10 westbay

finally, i get to do some fishing myself today so with my new job at fishing tackle unlimited and my schedule is conflicted so i cant go fishing as much i used to anymore...I wanted to fish for reds today so stopped by my honey hole around 6 30 pm and caught at least 20 keepers reds plus a few rat reds on super spook jr...all were around 20" to 22 1/2"..biggest was 25"..also funny thing I caught a nice flounder on topwater and a couple more flounder missed my topwater also lol..plus lost a couple of nice trout...I fished 2 to 3' over shell with mud..just key nervous bait; mullet and glass minnows with streaky water and you ll find fish...start using tops and paddletails!! goodluck guys

tight lines
    Ryan
    Attached Files

Its time...!!! Good job Ryan and thanks for the report/picture...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report!
      Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
        finally, i get to do some fishing myself today so with my new job at fishing tackle unlimited and my schedule is conflicted so i cant go fishing as much i used to anymore...I wanted to fish for reds today so stopped by my honey hole around 6 30 pm and caught at least 20 keepers reds plus a few rat reds on super spook jr...all were around 20" to 22 1/2"..biggest was 25"..also funny thing I caught a nice flounder on topwater and a couple more flounder missed my topwater also lol..plus lost a couple of nice trout...I fished 2 to 3' over shell with mud..just key nervous bait; mullet and glass minnows with streaky water and you ll find fish...start using tops and paddletails!! goodluck guys

tight lines
        Ryan
        can you take me to secret spot? BTW I am a Blind,deaf,Mute!!!sorry for spelling this braile keyboard thing is hard to figure out1!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

nice catch.congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome to the life of work! Yes it means less fishing, but when you get around to it, it feels so goooood! Thanks for the report.

Comment

nice report Ryan........do you get the employee discount at FTU.....lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great report-good detail and dang good catching. Way to go Ryan!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It is on! Tails and tops that is all we need right now. Thanks for the report.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Very nice, congrats on the job Ryan, you'll be great there

Comment

dang son. you are one fish catchin mofo. Take me to this honey hole.

Comment

We were out with Capt. Greg, Aqua Pimp in the morning & early afternoon and brought back a couple nice speck trout. Looks like the action picked up late in the day. Nice job!
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Thanks for the report and nice catching! It's good to hear the tops and tails toor is starting

Comment

Yea I got a employee discount there...thanks everyone..and corndog, how did u know I was deaf lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X