west bay 4/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west bay 4/3

i ran out for a quick wade this morning to see if one of my favorite spots was producing yet. we bailed out and waded about an hour throwing tops and corkies with no takers. ran into a slight problem with the fog and lost the freaking boat.. if the fog hadn't lifted we may still be out there, i was about 300-400 yards off from where i thought it was. back home by 10.
    michelle

That fog was crazy this morning!

Comment

Thanks for the report Michelle......Glad the fog lifted so you could get back!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report Michelle...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

fog was ridiculous today. at least you got to fish

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
            i ran out for a quick wade this morning to see if one of my favorite spots was producing yet. we bailed out and waded about an hour throwing tops and corkies with no takers. ran into a slight problem with the fog and lost the freaking boat.. if the fog hadn't lifted we may still be out there, i was about 300-400 yards off from where i thought it was. back home by 10.
            michelle
            LMAO Hey it happens to all of us. I usually try and anchor near something like the shore or a tube. I thought about taking a wind-up alarm clock so I could maybe follow the sound!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

perhaps...clap on, clap off!!!

Comment

If you would have had Jenna!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I saw a skiff in Jumbile nears Dana's yesterday with nobody around... The boat was parked just East of the dredge operation who BTW is still not marking his pipe...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                    michelle
                    been there dun that!! glay ya finally found her
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Maybe a pocket GPS is in order???

Comment

Michelle, glad you got out there and made it back safely! Donna and I waited until 10:30 or so before we dared to go out. Not a darn fish caught, but the day turned out nice after it lifted. It then came back later in the afternoon. I was sitting on th deck looking south and you could see it rolling in. I thought, are we in San Fran?
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Was froggy out there-kind of strange on/off fog. Good trying.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice try.Thanks for the report.If you had beast on the boat you could have followed the slick back to it
                            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

be careful out there
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X