4.3.10 westbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.3.10 westbay

me and my friend decided to try a new area in west bay...so off we went and explored to find a good shoreline so we found one..we jumped out of the boat and started wading...right off the bat a huge blow up on my ss jr and stuck a nice redfish..after that its red fish and redfish and quickly caught my limit...he finally caught his first red on plastics then we walked down more and i found the schoolie of trout and caught 4 trout..they were crushing my topwater then my friend caught 2 trout and a flounder after that the bite died so we moved to another place..we caught more redfish but they were undersized...We called it a day around noon..reds were from 21" to 25" and the trout were 16" to 19"..we waded mostly 2' over mud and sand with small shellpods...clown ss jr and ttk killer flats minnow were the bait of choice...we had to hurry up and take the pic and it got all messed up...sorry for the picture screwup thats all i had and plus the flounder slipped out of my hands when i had to put it down for the pic!! my friend got mad lol..next time ill be more carefull..thanks

tightline
    Ryan
    Attached Files

great job ryan! btw thanks for the invite!!!! ha ha just playing

Comment

Killer report!! I cant wait to get out and fish this week!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Nice going. Good report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

sweet
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X