New-B to site and West Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-B to site and West Bay

While new to this site I am a member of several others and I have to say that this seems to be the most open group I've seen. Way to go, hope you keep it up and hopefully with a little good luck and tips from you guys my little man and I will have some posts and pics in the not too distant future. We will be fishing Chocolate and back bayous in our black and white Majek Illusion (haven't seen many Majek's up here) so if you see us at a ramp or on the water don't be a stranger.

Tight lines and safe journeys to all
    Kent

Welcome. Chocolate Bay is very close to turning on, I'll start making my way over there this next week. Once these winds start giving us a break the fishing is gonna be getting good over there.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Welcome Aboard
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Glad to have you aboard! Hope to see ya in (as what my little one calls it) the chocolate water.
          fish caller

Comment

Welcome and good fishing to you.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

welcome
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome and looking forward to your reports !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome Kent, looking forward to your reports and if you want to learn West Bay give Aqua Pimp (Greg Francis) a call he is the man on West Bay.

I with you Greg the wind needs to give us a break and it should turn on soon in Chocolate and the Pass! Bring on the top water and tails.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Aboard... Looking forward to some reports & pictures...
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome and Enjoy!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                          X