Windy West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy West

left the dock about 7:45 and got to a spot by th ICW i've been wanting to try. I hoped out of the around 8:00 Dad stayed in the boat saw a few little mullet flipping here and there. The spot had some nice mud to shell right next to where the ICW cut into the bay. Everything looked right and I fished it until 9:20 with only I really nice hit. So we moved to the pass area and drifted around by then it was really rough and windy had I good redfish but he shook off. The water was dirty most places except by mudcut it was alright. water temp was 64. Can't wait for May!

I hit a couple of wade spots between 7:00-10:00 with zero bites, so you did better than me.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Lots of Bait in redfish cove this morning. Caught one Rat Red around 9am. The Dolphins did much better than i did.

Comment

I didnt catch crap either. Come on spring
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Nothing for Donna this weekend either. I did not fish all weekend, I have tennis elbow on both arms, so I got some meds and relaxed.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Was tough fishin. I tried for about 1.5 hours Saturday eve. My brother caught 2 keepers (16 & 17) and I caught a single dink.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sounds like a tough weekend of fishing.it will get better very soon
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

We caught one trout to 2.5lbs, another to 5.5lbs and one keeper red to 21''. We did manage to find about 30 or so throwbacks between 3 people.

Comment

Working...
                X