West bay 4/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West bay 4/17

Got an early start this morning and was fishing by 6:45. Caught a few nice trout on topwaters then it shut off. Hit two more spots that only produced one trout and a flounder. Ended the day with 5 trout to 22" and the flounder. The trout were fat, the 22" was a hair over 4#. Water was stained, 68 degrees and the tide was high and didn't move much. Might try early tomorrow if it's not raining. I took a stringer pic but have no idea how to post it with my iPhone lol.

Great report man!

Comment

yep, good report. sounds like i should have gotten out there earlier. didn't get in the water till after 8am. i really worked hard today to catch one fish.

Comment

good job alex. good seeing you again on the water. wish i had made it out earlier.
        michelle

Comment

Good report Alex....Thanks!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice work
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report Alex, way to get them.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good report Alex. My bite didn't start until 10 that morning and again at one.

Comment

way to go. make sure you're on em good by may 12th when I get home haha
                  XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Nice job,congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice going Alex.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report and good catching! Thanks!
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Good report.

Comment

hope this works. First time i've tried to post a pic from my phone.

Comment

nice picture alex

Comment

Working...
                              X