West Bay 4-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 4-18

Went out about 7:00 to try and get some blow ups. Fished for about an hour with 1 real nice blow up. Went back home ate some breakfast and went back out to snake island. their were about 4 boats int heir when we pulled up. All fishing the ledge there. So we drifted around the potholes by the grass with no luck and didn't see much bait. Then we moved closer to snake when some boats left and found a bunch of bait but no fish. Then the thunder and rain came. Water as 70.

Thanks for the report. I was wishin i was out there today. Maybe next Friday.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

where is snake island ? do you need a boat to access ?

Comment

Pretty slow today I think. We waded a few spots this afternoon without a single blow up or bite.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Go and get a hook and line map from Academy, it will help you locate all the coves. This one is behind Sunset Cove, which is just before you get to Sea Isle.

Originally posted by stingray View Post
          where is snake island ? do you need a boat to access ?
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
          X