4-24 2010 Whacken'em in the wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice going!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

NICE

Comment

Nice job,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice flounder!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

nice mess of fatties there james!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Very nice results for the off color water. I was at Stingaree Marina 10 AM to 3 PM for Jim West's seminar and in the morning the wind was making brown white caps. In the afternoon it calmed down considerably. Good choice to go in the afternoon........ COE, what the heck do you have as your avatar picture ? Looks like an expensive sex toy gym set.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

looks like you fellas caught them over in bayou vista, i use to rack up on sheepshead in there until hurricane ike came through an took my uncle's co-worker house away

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Very nice results for the off color water. I was at Stingaree Marina 10 AM to 3 PM for Jim West's seminar and in the morning the wind was making brown white caps. In the afternoon it calmed down considerably. Good choice to go in the afternoon........ COE, what the heck do you have as your avatar picture ? Looks like an expensive sex toy gym set.
                  You wish!

It's a picture of the stern of my boat with the poling platform... The string you see hanging down are from my blind that is hoisted up to the rafters during the fishing season. Once Teal Season comes along you'll see it back on with the platform in storage...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X