quick wed am run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick wed am run

i ran out early hoping the north shoreline would clear up well enough to fish. i ran out of greens and there was a whole lot of east in the wind and it was pretty torn up. started to cross over to the south shoreline and it was pretty rough and off color so changed mind and looked at jones. there was some ok water so drifted the reefs around tiki w/ topwaters and plastics. nada. i didn't have long since i have to work, so in by 8:15. it's really nice out, wish i had longer.
    michelle

Thanks for the report Mich!

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That was one quick trip, sorry you did not have much luck. Sitting here looking outside right now and it seems to be really nice conditions. I sure hope it holds up for the weekend.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          That was one quick trip, sorry you did not have much luck. Sitting here looking outside right now and it seems to be really nice conditions. I sure hope it holds up for the weekend.

i'm off the next 3 days. 20 mph winds. lol
          michelle

Comment

Imagine that!!! We have a little tourny this weekend and it is calling for 20 MPH winds as well. Seems like the weeks are nice, but the weekends are not all that great. Oh well, at least they are south winds this weekend not NW!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yall need to get that wind to change so weekdays sux.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Way to get out there Michelle!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dang, that was a quick trip...too bad you didn't have too much time to fish. Kinda hard to stay with it on a schedule like that, but it beats work any day; better luck next time & thanks for the report...

Comment

Thanks for the report.Get em next time
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good job Michelle. I think I could manage with a 20 mph wind as long as it didn't have that westerly factor in it!!

Comment

I fished the north shorline this morning and found clean water in less than a foot or so on a grass/sand bottom. Caught five redfish all tailing in less than a foot. I kayaked from the south shoreline to the north shorline. It was a rough ride back, I got a few blisters but worth it.

p.s. I know most boaters don't expect kayakers crossing the bay but please keep a look out for us. Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jig head View Post
                            I fished the north shorline this morning and found clean water in less than a foot or so on a grass/sand bottom. Caught five redfish all tailing in less than a foot. I kayaked from the south shoreline to the north shorline. It was a rough ride back, I got a few blisters but worth it.

p.s. I know most boaters don't expect kayakers crossing the bay but please keep a look out for us. Thanks
                            nice job, where about were you fishing?

Comment

wow, i'm impressed, that's a long paddle. good job. please post a pic of your biceps!!
                              michelle

Comment

Working...
                              X