• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/2/10 Report

West of the Causeway

7 trout boxed to 22"

Topwaters, plastics(dark/bright)

Hard sand/grass/mud mixed bottom

Boat traffic pushed all the fish out...and they went into shut down mode. The non fishing boat operators were out in full force again...and we even saw jackass and company(there were 3 of them...the same guys that burned the shoreline on us last time we were down) on their small jon boat with a 40hp Suzuki and CCA sticker on the left side of the transom. But anyways...slow trip with only a few caught...but it sure was nice to get a few on top.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Not bad Travis. get a pic of the Moron Boat so we all can wave at em (of course only one finger will be working!!).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice. Still waiting on my first topwater fish of the season. For some reason I can't get them to hit the top at night.

Comment

nice catch,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Jeremy-maybe they can't see it since it's dark? I dunno, just guessing? That's another reason I like live shrimp-smell get's em.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Jeremy-maybe they can't see it since it's dark? I dunno, just guessing? That's another reason I like live shrimp-smell get's em.
            robalo...are you already at happy hour?

Comment

I wish!!! HAPL S. LA Social is Thursday-free beer & bugs. Kent and Johnny will likely show-and Abney, et al. I will be there. Hope to imbibe pretty good-gotta go to Austin this weekend and see Mona's grandkids. Poopy Dooty.

Comment

thanks for the report,sorry about the a-holes.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                X