5-2-2010 north shoreline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-2-2010 north shoreline

I took my BIL out for his birth day along with one of his friends. It started out slow until the tide started moving. It was a fish every 5 mins or so. We caught reds, trout and flounder. Every one caught a slam.

Pretty good birthday present for your BIL James!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Good to see your on them James! I'm picking the boat up Saturday and will be poling the flats come Sunday!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Good to see your on them James! I'm picking the boat up Saturday and will be poling the flats come Sunday!
        sure

Comment

nice job guys!!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Very nice fellas!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wow! Nice Pics and great catch and everyone had a slam! ... I wish one of the Houston Astros could get a Grand Slam soon! Ya'll were doing something the Astros couldn't do! I mean Dis-Astros! Thank God we still have some NBA Action going on!....
              "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Thanks for the report
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice going!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very nice,congrats
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                      X