5-4-10 san luis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-4-10 san luis

got there around 7:30am. sandy green and basically no wind. surf looked good so we decided we would give it a go. lol....... 4-5 footers!!! lasted a whole 3 casts. lmao... went around back to bird island. lots of bait and got one 24 incher there.... then walked out to the boat gut. lots of rat reds, undersized flattys. netted another snaggled tooth freckle fish around 18'' and one mudsucker at 25''. other than the occasional bull whiting that was it. was beautiful down there today. was nice to get away and we did come home with dinner so all n all it was a good day............. saw several sea turtles in tha surf by the bridge... first for me down there..... also.. them rays are thick. several small schools of em roamin around by the shoreline.. careful fellas...
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Wonder why with no wind there were 4-5 footers? Gotta beware of the rays, thanks for thereport.

Comment

strong tides sometimes make them rough

Comment

Good report Youngster!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice report.congrats on the keepers
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thanks
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks for the report.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good Stuff

Good to hear cuz, did mike go with yall? where the pic that u sent to to my phone. I Need to go again. it Sucks when you have to move because that means no fishing for a little while.

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X