5-4-2010 west bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-4-2010 west bay

Went out this afternoon had a hard outgoing tide. basically another day of multiple slams. I won't bore you with the dead fish. But here are some other pics.

On them again keep them in them cornered till I get there
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; May 5, 2010, 07:21 AM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Whew, I cant wait to get back on the water. Thanks for the report.

M.M.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Very nice,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

good job
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

hahaha..i like how the pics make you look like it took from sunset to dark to release one fish even though all the fish are different. Good job!

Comment

Nice going.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

James you guys are on fire! Great work.

Comment

I have the itch...... Heading to Louisiana 0530 on Saturday morning be on the water and down in Galveston with ease by 4PM and on the water for a good 4 hours before I even think about coming back in

James time for you to leave my honey hole alone... I've let you hit it up for the last 2 weeks cause my boat has been in the shop... Time to go find your own spots

I'm sure I'll bump into you Saturday & Sunday.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    I have the itch...... Heading to Louisiana 0530 on Saturday morning be on the water and down in Galveston with ease by 4PM and on the water for a good 4 hours before I even think about coming back in

James time for you to leave my honey hole alone... I've let you hit it up for the last 2 weeks cause my boat has been in the shop... Time to go find your own spots

I'm sure I'll bump into you Saturday & Sunday.

OK

You just stick to the south shoreline. The North side is mine.

Comment

Thanks for the report and pictures !! Way to go !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X