5-4 slp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-4 slp

Made a late wade at the pass arnd 6 pm. Forecast was wrong as usual since the Winds were about 15-20 SW W and the water looked like Choco Milk. It was still green about 200 yds out though. Me and my buddy threw She Dogs to no avail but good thing I always have a SS in my box.

Managed a 20" and 18" (speck) on my Jimmy Houston SS and $5 in my pocket for the bet for first keeper. I call it a Stimulus Package for new plugs Got out around 9 pm. Sorry, no pics since I didn't drive and just hungry.

Glad it wasn't it shut out. Very productive day in that I met two fellow FWEnders today! Good meeting ya'll two - Chip and Alex.

Good luck out there and be safe in the upcoming days guys and gals...
    Last edited by pho cowboy; May 5, 2010, 12:07 AM.
    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Great report! So you were on the bayside, not out in the surf right?
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

nice catching,congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice job Vien!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report-not bad at all.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bay side... I must've gotten the tail end of Mel's report
            "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
            X