No announcement yet.

San Luis Pass Trout 5/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did good there Albert! I need lessons from you!
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by young gun View Post
      nice trip.... where you get at.. by the bridge wading or out by bird island
      he's not going to give you GPS coordinates
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome pic of the spec's in the water Albert...........
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice job, I fished that morning and got skunked.

Comment

Nice job man!! That waters looking nice and clear.. even if it is only a couple inches. haha

Comment

Sorry Kenny, I have been covered up. I was on the back side of the pass. This time of year the trout run in schools through this area. The water needs to be moving, or it goes dead. I was free shrimping and throwing gulps. Like I said, they cruise through there in schools, so at times there is nothing going on, but the minute a group of mullet come in, it's on. I tried to throw tops, but I believe the water is to deep in the gut. Your bait needs to get down deep. I had a big split shot on and worked the bait slowly on the bottom.

Comment

that's a nice stringer of fish

Comment

Nice going!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Those are some nice fish, thanks for the report.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Great catch. When is the fish fry?

Comment

Working...
                      X