5/2 west bay wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/2 west bay wade

Me and a friend went down to west bay last sunday and hit all of our normal hot spots. Couldn't get on any good fish at all. Used live shrimp under popping cork and caught a lot of gafftop. So I changed to gulp swimbaits and caught one small flounder and even more gafftops on the same swimbait, just couldn't get away from em. Hopefully better fish next time.

Welcome and thanks for the report. Gotta love that gaftop sliming your line!
    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

at least you got on the water.thanks for the report
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

That's why it's called fishing!! Thanks for the report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report.. I thought I was the gafftop pro. Better luck next time !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X