No announcement yet.

not my day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schu: i had the ray gaurd reef boats on and the shin gaurds but it hit me low on the boot. it didnt go all the way through thank god but it did leave a mark. i always have mine on no matter what. better safe then sorry lol

Comment

Tblood: i have a couple of those but they dont swim right for me all the time. i love their wild eyes they are good at night and havnt tried them but i will now that i thought about it lol

Comment

Cool. Thanks, I'll have to get a pair of both.

Comment

As far as the stingrays go PPE is a must as for the shark if you didn't hear the JAWS music you was safe... LOL The bad CHIT happens when that dang music starts... A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work... Thats what I heard LOL...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lol ya i didnt hear any music but i heard oh @#$%!!!! grab the fish haha. bad day of fishing is way better than the best day at school for me haha im still a youngun i guess

Comment

Originally posted by troutchaser213 View Post
              lol ya i didnt hear any music but i heard oh @#$%!!!! grab the fish haha. bad day of fishing is way better than the best day at school for me haha im still a youngun i guess
              Work is work... In the plant or in the school its still work... LOL
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lol yes it is and is never better than any day on the water

Comment

That's what makes fish'in interesting you never know what you willrun across on the water..chaulk it up to experience....
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by troutchaser213 View Post
                    Yea young-gun but old salty dawg at heart..I truly enjoyed wade fishing with such an Genuine outdoorsman as yourself. I will admit it was a hardcore wade and you were like a 1st class guide, thanks for letting this old fart hang with you. Look forward to doing it again ( maybe without the thigh deep mud though). Oh and thanks for putting me on that Red, I almost forgot what that felt like. My wife and kids really enjoyed the dinner....

Comment

no problem martin i enjoyed every bit of it. ya next time we will avoid all that mud lol. next time we will get more bites hopefully haha and hopefully i wont lose the bites i get. glad the family enjoyed it maybe next time we will have enough for 2nds for the family dinner haha

enjoyed it man,
                      taylor

Comment

Working...
                      X