Windy End Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy End Anger

Lookin at Tx surf 4cast & surf report the surf is out! Also the wind at 20mph for the next whatever. I got next 3 days to fish, wade fish. Lookin at SLP wade, anyone with any info. would be nice. Wondering does "FWE" stand for FishWindyEnd.

Nope-"Fish West End". 2kewl is fish bad water with shoreline burners and potlickers.

Try along maybe Sportsman or a cove along south shoreline-SLP on bayside may be good or walk in by Cold Pass area or xmas. Good luck.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks robalo, I be at slp in morning. And that 2kewl was cool. Hey TTU wader you goin next few days? pm

Comment

I scouted 10 different areas that were holding good amounts of bait, good color and action. All during the 20MPH breeze we had Saturday & Sunday.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by reelmacoy View Post
          Thanks robalo, I be at slp in morning. And that 2kewl was cool. Hey TTU wader you goin next few days? pm
          I might go tomorrow morning. Haven't decided yet though.

Comment

I found some reds hanging out at the the state park on Saturday. Lots of bait and the water color was decent.

You can wade in from Jamaica Beach.
            Honk if you love Jesus.
            Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Wind was howling today on the island, but the south shoreline looked good. Let us know how you do. Good luck out there.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Wait until Tuesday and Wednesday. The forecast shows low winds and surf forecast shows small swells!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                  Wait until Tuesday and Wednesday. The forecast shows low winds and surf forecast shows small swells!
                  These Forecasts are a bit optimistic lately

Comment

yep,windy windy every may.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      I scouted 10 different areas that were holding good amounts of bait, good color and action. All during the 20MPH breeze we had Saturday & Sunday.
                      Yep, may find some fish in a cove...you never know if you got bait !! Make the best of it.
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X