5/19/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/19/10

Headed down with hopes of fishing the surf...and that just wasn't meant to be when i woke up with southerly winds between 15-20 mph. So i went to plan B and headed elsewhere. Got west of the causeway, and caught these few fish in what felt like a river. Dark plastics, worked with the heavy current. Caught most of them in a 30 minute window...must have been a school moving through...lost 2 others during that time as well.

Also threw in some pics of Amber with her pompano...the same fish from the video i posted on the main board.
    Last edited by GHSmacker; May 20, 2010, 08:31 PM.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Pictures are acting weird for some reason...

"If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Great shots, does she have any single friends
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great report and pics.....Thanks
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Brings back memories of my honeymoon. Mrs. GGF in a bikini catching fish. LOL!

Tell Amber Mrs. GGF says nice job.
          Honk if you love Jesus.
          Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

nice pics the aTm one would make a nice avatar, nicepompano and pompano fisherwoman good work man!!! all around
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great report & pictures man when are you coming down to my neck of the woods... We can hit the bay as well... LOL I have some slimmy friends I would like for you to meet...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Great shots, does she have any single friends
                  A ton...her and all of her friends are members of the best looking sorority on campus. She just graduated from TAMU.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                    Great report & pictures man when are you coming down to my neck of the woods... We can hit the bay as well... LOL I have some slimmy friends I would like for you to meet...
                    Hogie...

I'm ready! I want you to show me where all those fish are in that little side bay i know nothing about.

Comment

Thanks for the report and great pictures.... oh, and the fish were nice too. Why don't I have fishing pardners like that !! LOL
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great stringer pic and report. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Beautiful report, LITERALLY!
                          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                          X