slp in 8hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slp in 8hrs

looking to make a wade trip to slp tomorrow (sat) morning. im sure it will be crowded but, when you got the itch.... i havent been to slp in over a year, so whats the best way now to get to the bay side.... in a 3 door hatchback!
    George

Just follow the rest of the parade down the dirt road...they'll show you the way.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

SLP

I was there this morning and it was crowded. It will be a zoo on Sat.
      Good Luck!

Comment

My only advice is to be VERY careful wading around the Bridge..
        I fish there alot but not near the bridge. When you wade near the bridge, you can feel the sand shifting below your feet from the current there...
        Try the bay side away from the bridge. Plenty of easy wading water, knee deep. I had an ok day there this past Monday...
        I would also advise Ray Gaurds just to be safe...

Good luck to you...

Troutfan62...

Comment

is it too crowded to enjoy?!? I prefer going on the weekdays anyway, but man....

Comment

the weekend sux. if the surf is up u wont have a chance no matter how early u get there. try the galveston side in the bay if u have to go,long wade to get the fish.
            Last edited by SUPER SPOOK; May 22, 2010, 12:31 AM.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
            X