West Bay 5-22 and 5-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay 5-22 and 5-23

5-22 Went out with capt greg and had a great time got to test out his new boat to and was pretty impressed that cat handled the rough stuff a lot better than I thought a cat would. We didn't catch to many fish but we learned a lot capt greg knows the bay bay vary well. We alot of blow ups early and capt cought a nice red. We made several moves and he showed us alot of spots but it just wasn't a good day for catching. Ended the day with 2 trout and 1 red also had some good fish pull off. I'd recommend capt greg to anyone looking for a good guide.

5-23 Best topwater bite this year! Left the boat at home and went out to our old trusty topwater cove on the south shoreline. Dad could only fish until 6:45 because he had a meeting to go to. So we got in the at 6:00 right away caught dad got 2 on a top dog then it just shut down. Dad left at 6:45 bite turned on a again at 7:00 and didn't stop until 8:30. Friend needed fish for a big memorial day fish fry so this is the first time I've been able to keep a limit of trout. We ended with 12 and released probably another 8 and another 5 shook off. Left them biting for a bronco burrito that was waiting at home. All cought on ss jr tide was vary high. Trout went from 15"-22".
    Attached Files

Very nice!!!!!! It was good meeting you and your dad yesterday and even though it was slow I still had a great time. I will see ya'll in June.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

way to go!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Gotta limit +! Thanks for the report.
        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Great report and catch!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for the report
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

very nice!! glad other people has been doing good!! thanks for the report

Comment

Nice report & pics... Keepem comin...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job on getting the limit. Very nice report, much appreciated.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Nice work, sounds like you did pretty good compared to everyone else.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                      X