Blackjack Tourney 5/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    I was not aware you could bring in more then 1 fish???? I guess next time, I need to read the rules.
    1st Black Jack tourney we've hosted so naturally there will be changes to the format next year. We try & do our best and cover all the bases & anticipate what problems we may run into... it will be addressed for next year Mike.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

No problem Coe. I did not have anything to bring in anyway.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mike how come you complain about my 3rd place trout but not James winning 1st and 3rd in the flounder...Another thing...I only did measure in one fish that was in tourney regulations. If that was the rule I would have only measured my smaller one becuase I would have slapped mine on the stick before hand and known it was too big.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          Mike how come you complain about my 3rd place trout but not James winning 1st and 3rd in the flounder...Another thing...I only did measure in one fish that was in tourney regulations. If that was the rule I would have only measured my smaller one becuase I would have slapped mine on the stick before hand and known it was too big.
          Dont bring me into this Slappy.

Comment

lol, just thought it was funny he complained about the number of fish I weighed in (3) and only one qualified me for anything when he had no problem with your 5 and two places. I personally had no problem with you winning 2. If you had won all 3 I would have been fine with it.

Comment

Drama Queens... LOL Take a chill pill and just relax.... Its just fishin for petes sake... Good Yob to all that were in the money... And bad arse James for the nice pile of flatfish... Two thumbs up to ya'...

Comment

Nice Job fellas!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Guys, I am not complaining, I am asking a freaking question, so chill out. If you know me, I can give two rats arse about winning anything, I do it for fun and relaxing on the water.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                      lol, just thought it was funny he complained about the number of fish I weighed in (3) and only one qualified me for anything when he had no problem with your 5 and two places. I personally had no problem with you winning 2. If you had won all 3 I would have been fine with it.

stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        stfu
                        Nice avatar!!

Comment

The REAL drama queen was some dude that came up and got all heated because Jeremy was measuring his fish and had more than 1

He finally got measured & then took off without saying a word... he was going to get a door prize but you have to be present to win and he even ran off without picking up his hat & koozie...

Oh well... A bad day on the water I guess will do that to some people... I had a blast Saturday great weather (besides the wind) tide could have moved a bit more but just being on the water is what its all about!

Comment

X2 Coe!
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Can I have the crybaby's hat and Koozie?
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X