5/30 surf/south shoreline report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/30 surf/south shoreline report

Met everyone out at the surf on Sunday morning. Stayed out there until 7AM without a bump. Packed up quick and went to the south shoreline...Good move!! I had about 30 blowups on top, only managed to hook up on 5 and landed 3. One of them kicked at the end and got the topwater tangled in the net and took off. Big one was 23", but I thought it was bigger when I caught it. They were hitting it so hard they were missing it. Wish I had gone there first thing in the morning like my gut feeling told me, but decided to stay in the surf.

nice job
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice. Sounds like the right move! good meeting ya out there tha morning. headed back round 8 with nada.

Comment

WTG Jeremy....Very nice!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Here is the pic for ya Jeremt.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks Chip.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Way to stay after them J!
                Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I think alot of use kept on pounding the surf but you did the right thing. Nice catch of fish. I know going over the causeway bridge seeing the nice bay I had thoughts of heading home for the boat.

Next time that beachfront is flat I bet you will score up big time being in your yak!

Comment

Working...
                  X