No announcement yet.

6/6/2010 Game Warden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate them doing their job. Treat them with respect and they will do the same. Helps all of us in the long run.

As for firsts... I was stopped at the end of last year in the main JB canal. He just wanted to see my boat registration, if I had fish, life vests and fire extinguisher. I was surprised to see him but he was just doing his job. He had just taken a couple of undersized fish off of someone fishing GISP. Pretty nice guy.

Comment

Yep, they do a tough job.

You do need flares or signaling device if past the SLP Bridge in gulf waters or on gulf side of jetties.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Got flares!!!! Too bad they don't give us a day to burn to get rid of the old ones. So far I just donate the old ones to the Coast Guard for training but what about myyyyy training!!! Hahahaha What if Iiiii wanna see what it's gonna do before I REALLY need it.

Comment

Interesting, I have not seen one to date since we started fishing West Bay and that is 2 years now. Oh well, I am up to code
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Joe:

Someone I know () shot their outta date 12 gauge flares at the beach after heavily imbibing in beer. About 10 minutes later, 2 GPD showed up but the culprit was already shot out and no evidence remained. They are pretty cool and went dang high.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

aahahahaha I bet they did!
              Someone I know alllllmost did the same on the 4th last year but traffic came

Comment

I can tell you one thing-those cars woulda scambled away if ya aim low!!

Comment

Working...
                X