Skiffstiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiffstiff

Non flyfishing Report;I had a chance to fish on Friday,wind was howling and cloud cover was a little heavy so I left the Fly tackle at home.Lots and lots of cast with top water resulted in a few half hearted blow ups from mostly reds.I switched to a cork & worm and ended up catching 4 reds and 2 trout .Fished from 8:30 until 12:15 ,noticed and oil trail behind my drift so I checked intop it and found that my oil tank was leaking on my e-tech 60. Called it a day and got back home in order to take the rig in for repair.I hope that I will not be land locked for to long.

maybe we should nickname u BP junior . lol. j/k hope the repairs r cheap..
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

I was wondering why you trailered that rig. makes sense now.

I heard BHO was gonna do a flyover to check your slick out and then close fishing because oil is bad juju and fishermen are major polluters, but then heard Greenpeace said BHO was spewing crapola all over the world and starting a new show called Obama Wars to help protect the environment from stupidity.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good report.....Thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report! Thanks!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice report.Hope the boat is a quick repair
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
            X