South-Shoreline 6-26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South-Shoreline 6-26

One of the neighbors wanted to follow us out and get a good path to the pass and do some fishin with his new 24ft Blackjack. So we hoped in the water around 6:30 and it was DIRTY with an outgoing tide. Stared wading a flat that lead to a gut and got a nice red. Then started working the gut and caught 4 Trout between 15"-20" they were hitting reel soft and could never get any solid action. Their were a few slicks poppin when it got to be about 7:30. Then I look over and Dad's hooked up with later found out was a nice flattie that spit the hook. Jumped back in the boat around 8:00 and started heading home until we noticed our neighbor was dead in the water. All the alarms were going off and his motor was making a terrible noise. So we ended up towing him back. Got to catch a nice sunset! Sorry no pic's left the camera at home all fish caught on TTF trout killers blk/chart.

Nice report! Thanks!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice report. I fished the South shoreline myself and caught one 25" speck. My brother who was with me did not catch any. Water was off as you say.

Those Blackjacks are a good looking boat. What kind of motor gave him the problem?
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
        Nice report. I fished the South shoreline myself and caught one 25" speck. My brother who was with me did not catch any. Water was off as you say.

Those Blackjacks are a good looking boat. What kind of motor gave him the problem?
        Yamaha 200 4 stroke

Comment

nice report thanks
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

nice report
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Good report

Comment

Nice report.....Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                  X