Took the kids fishin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the kids fishin!

The kid's and myself got back from A-town and up early sunday for some fishin.We go and score some schrip and choker's from the local bait Shack and of to Hitchcock we go.My son seem to be the fish hog all morning he end up with a total of six fish from bait to two slot reds.Here's some pic's.
    Attached Files
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Awesome!! WTG dad!! Glad you guys found a few. Don't tell too many people bout my spot though..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Mike from what i heard from the other guys fishin out there today in your Area it was tough and we were pulling out of the boat ramp by 12:15. I was going to stop by but noticed you was gone.

Comment

wtg chris!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way to get em out there Chris.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            Mike from what i heard from the other guys fishin out there today in your Area it was tough and we were pulling out of the boat ramp by 12:15. I was going to stop by but noticed you was gone.
            Sorry I missed you guys. I was over at my dads for his 78th birthday. Next time we'll take two boats and all the kids and have a blast!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Its always fun to take kids fishing...
              Capt. Thomas Barlow
              281-827-6815
              www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

good job man.
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Nice going Chris. Your son has a smile from ear to ear!! Cool.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

sounds like fun.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I was guys when Cool Breeze say his pole go cork go under it was like daddy i got one.He' was like dad this fish is fighting big time it's got to be a keeper...18 inch red.he was hooked after that he even attempted to bait his hook...lol

Comment

Good going Chris, way to take out the kids before school starts!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good trip with the Kids Reeltime !
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Very good Chris!

Comment

good job dad.
                              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X