Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Guys, any help with where to go and what to throw for tomorrow? I havent been in a couple of weeks and havent heard anything. I'm in Jamaica beach....will be leaving out of there in the morning.

im going tomorrow with a friend og mine.we are getting some hoppamatics to free line and under a cork.i just want to catch something lol.good catching to you
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It's blowing pretty good east wind per my brothers. Try tops early in south shoreline coves or live shrimpies under a cork. Plastics such as assassins (purply and chartreuse). Good luck, be safe and watch out for shallow reefs, the dredges and other folks-watch out for JBPD boats-remember-no wake-idle speed only or they'll ticket ya-and watch the open containers-gives em cause to go after ya.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Try to find a protected shoreline thats holding bait and birds and you should fair well.I would use Shrimp as Robalo said either freelined or under a cork.Plum Chartreasue Bass Assasian always work good in west bay near where your at on hard east or southeast wind.work the deep shell with freelined Shrimp.

Comment

If all that fails... look for my boat cause I'll be on'em...lol
          It's a big bay, gonna have to look hard...to find me

Comment

please post picture of boat lol

Comment

Here is my boat ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X