a long limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a long limit

Yesterday I took my bud jerry out to play on the beavertail. We headed first way back into the the marsh to a few shorelines that had been holding some reds. We catch one red in two hours of wonderring around. Something had these fish shut down, not sure if it was the storm yesterday morning or what.

We then proceeded to another spot and finally found some clean water and started sight casting to some reds. It was nowhere near fast and furious, but we did manage to hit 3 spots and end up with a limit but it took us almost 6 hours.. Was a tough bite for sure.

As always, anytime on the water is a great time

Thomas

Ps. im glad that it was friday, cuz today is going to be a CLUSTER on the water
    Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

At least you were out there Thomas and not at home doing "honey do's". Like you said it's alway's great just to be on the water.
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I red per hour is fine with me......Thanks for the report Thomas.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

i'm sorry it was slow but kind of glad to hear that. i wanted to go wade the shoreline for reds but hell on reels had her toenails done up in a cool burnt orange design for the game today and didn't want to mess them up!! wtf!! lol
        i'll be back out tuesday morning when everbody's left!!
        michelle

Comment

yeah , I don't paint my nails until AFTER I fish .... she should know better !!

Thanks for the report ... got some fish and had a good time !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Glad you scratched up a few. I had trouble getting em to bite yesterday as well.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Yes..anytime out on the water is better then being on land. Thanks for the report.
              They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Working...
              X