No announcement yet.

Holiday Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the "Old Kenny" had more enjoyable posts to read! Rip em a new one-wake up man-those bastages are farging up your fishing spots!! As FoF would say: "Don't be a Nancy." Show em how circles are really made around their boat/fishing spot!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You're starting to act like......................some kinda artsy fartsy guy! Get your butt chewin mojo back and start regulatin West Bay like your suposed too...you big Nancy *** beeotch!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

There is an "Old Kenny" eyewink after every "New Kenny" post. Can't ya tell?
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          You should have seen it yesterday morning. Two young guys in a jonboat came off the ICW on a full plane across the reef, through the grass and stopped 100 feet in front of us. Then they threw out the anchor and started fishing with their double drop leaders.
          They fished about 10-15 minutes and since they oddly didn't catch anything, cranked it up and took off WOT past us down about 200 yards and repeated.......
          Man, you just can't fix stupid, can you? Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post

Here is a picture with Kenny and his new wading gear before heading out....Way to turn over a new leaf Kenny
            Is that KENNY on the far left ?
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X