Ladyfish stole my fishing pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyfish stole my fishing pole

My wife and I were fishing at the cut between Tiki & Harbor Walk this morning. I put out a free line with a piggy on my 7' Allstar medium action rod/greenCurado 200 model in front of the bow. While, I fished with my other rod with soft plastic. Suddenly, my pole rockets out of the boat and torpedo away from the boat at a high rate of speed. I could not react quick enough to save it. My wife was in shocked to see it happens. She could not figure out which type of fish can pull that fast. I told her it would probably a large Ladyfish. We caught severals Ladyfish in the area before. So, if anyone hooks on an Allstar/curado combo please give me a call 1800-ladyfish . Be aware that a thief is still on the water....A large reward for those who can apprehend the suspect. We caught 1 flounder 17 in. & 2 specks (18,19) for 4 hours on the water.

old spot got your hook,line,reel,& rod. a shrimper will get it Sunday.

Comment

i bet you dont do that again!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

That is 2 funny, sorry for the lose!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by BVstarfishBV View Post
          My wife and I were fishing at the cut between Tiki & Harbor Walk this morning. I put out a free line with a piggy on my 7' Allstar medium action rod/greenCurado 200 model in front of the bow. While, I fished with my other rod with soft plastic. Suddenly, my pole rockets out of the boat and torpedo away from the boat at a high rate of speed. I could not react quick enough to save it. My wife was in shocked to see it happens. She could not figure out which type of fish can pull that fast. I told her it would probably a large Ladyfish. We caught severals Ladyfish in the area before. So, if anyone hooks on an Allstar/curado combo please give me a call 1800-ladyfish . Be aware that a thief is still on the water....A large reward for those who can apprehend the suspect. We caught 1 flounder 17 in. & 2 specks (18,19) for 4 hours on the water.

Hey were ya'll out there again.Boat with a bimini top about 830ish.I once had well i will call her a lady on her ROB ME blind too......sorry about the R&R buddy.......and welcome to FWE
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good report......Sorry to hear about losing your rig.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

what a drag I too lost a curado 100 on a stick em lat month baitfishing...
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

I lost a SS Jr. today. Last seen hanging on the lip of a redfish in West Bay...........
                Fishwhisperer

Comment

Bummer on the rod and reel loss.Congrats on the catch
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Don't do that again !! Lessons learned . Thanks for the report .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm with rtoler.... Dang redfish stole a brand new out of the pkg from academy on seawall
                      ss jr in bone
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X