Tuesday Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Afternoon

Went again this afternoon about 5:30 and fished until dark. Water was beautiful trout green, slick calm and almost no wind. the tide was still very high for the full moon.
    After a few casts with a SS jr.I paused and had a really hard blow up......trout on! I ended up catching six or seven trout all either side of three pounds on the boga in two different spurts of activity.
    It doesn't get much prettier than it was this afternoon and the fish cooperated too.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Nice afternoon!! Thanks for the report!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice job Kenny, wish I could have fished this afternoon... Instead I get to study cost accounting

Comment

Man it must be nice to just go fish whenever you want to!

Comment

Doesn't get much better than that, huge blowups on slick water!!!!!

Comment

Very nice Kenny......Man I need to fish!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

thanks for the report Kenny
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Kenny, let me know if you plan on going out today. I am open if you want to have a fishing partner! Cell is 713-398-6825
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  Kenny, let me know if you plan on going out today. I am open if you want to have a fishing partner! Cell is 713-398-6825
                  Potlicker

Great job Kenny!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You got that right
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mike,
                      I'm giving it a rest today. It's a little windy for where I wan to fish and the tide is still above normal. I'm ready for a good front and some North wind to drain all that water out of the marsh. That'll take the bait with it and the birds will be working, if you like fishing birds.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

good fishing kenny.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good times !! Nice fish ...
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good report, Kenny. A good north wind at about 20 for 2 days is just what the doctor ordered for fall fishing.

TTU Wader, I hear ya on cost accounting. I took two cost acct. classes during my undergrad and one during my MSA. No fun at all.

Comment

Fishing birds, heck yes. Call me when you are ready or PM me your cell phone and we will hook up for fishing and that dinner we talked about!

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                              Mike,
                              I'm giving it a rest today. It's a little windy for where I wan to fish and the tide is still above normal. I'm ready for a good front and some North wind to drain all that water out of the marsh. That'll take the bait with it and the birds will be working, if you like fishing birds.
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X