Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Redfish

Where do I go find the Big Redfish?

The Beach,Mob is a good place,or you get with Sneekypete and go out past the jettys.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I heard there are 4 schools of about 30 fish each and all of them are 26"-28" that swim through the inlet at sea isle. You just need to anchor up there and wait all day. Fish with rattle traps.

Comment

I heard they really get thick on Saturday's.

Comment

Thick like the BS ya just threw out at MJH?
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jetties, back marshes/flats near grasses. The bigguns are at Jetties and offshore and surf.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Thick like the BS ya just threw out at MJH?
              lol thicker. Like I am going to give out info 2 days before the tourney. He was asking as a joke also I am sure!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                lol thicker. Like I am going to give out info 2 days before the tourney. He was asking as a joke also I am sure!
                In fact I was just trying to get someone to give me a secret. You caught me.
                Last edited by mjh; October 7, 2010, 05:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

lol I figured

Comment

sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Jetties, back marshes/flats near grasses. The bigguns are at Jetties and offshore and surf.
                      Robalo I apreciate you telling me what areas to fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X