that was fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was fun!

i decided to get some fishing in before work this am. i was running out of highland bayou around daybreak and looked towards harborwalk and could barely see harborwalk. rain!! i made about ten casts near a reef and it started pouring. guess i'll go back to bed. nothing blew up on a bone super spook jr.
    michelle

Rain-what is that?

Thanks Michelle.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WHAT?
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

lol awesome!!

Comment

Yep, I woke up this morning and went back to sleep. Hopefully it clears up in a couple hours, for an after storm bite. Should have an outgoing tide again this afternoon/evening.

Comment

Originally posted by eight View Post
            Yep, I woke up this morning and went back to sleep. Hopefully it clears up in a couple hours, for an after storm bite. Should have an outgoing tide again this afternoon/evening.
            it should be great...... as i leave now for work..lol good luck. i'll get back at em friday..i hope. still raining at 10am and looks really cloudy everywhere. we need the rain, so i'm happy about that.
            m

Comment

hopefully the wind will be blowin enough to keep the skeeters away!!!

Comment

Working...
              X