friday am recon, quick report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday am recon, quick report

i ran out for a couple of hours this morning to see if i could find any birds working. i found them in jones, but they were working super shallow water and i didn't see any fish under them so went to the bay. i ran thru greens and all the way to carancuaha but didn't see any birds and the wind started coming up so i went back to jones. i worked some ultra shallow birds and picked up a nice 21 inch red and that was the only bite i had. no dink trout or anything. tide was ripping out pretty good. came home and had redfish on the half shell topped w/ shrimp and chicken gumbo from last nite. jones was shallow and muddy in places but had some fishable water. the bay looked fine. i'll go out again later if the wind dies down and we get some water back. the water is down a couple of feet.
    michelle

Nice report.nothing like fresh fish for lunch.congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks Michelle.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

sweet halfshell lunch

Comment

good report michelle
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way to work for your food Michelle.So was it a bad hair day!lol
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

good report
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good work, can i catch a boat ride with ya some time?
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                  X