Doesn't Get Any Better(Video)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't Get Any Better(Video)...

Some days are better left forgotten. Days when it seems like nothing can go right. Bad events pile up on one another leaving you wondering, what else could go wrong?

Invariably there is always something else that can and often will go wrong leaving you confused, what did I do to deserve this anguish? Everyone’s has had these types of days. And when faced with these circumstances you’re better off removing yourself from the experience and shrugging it off or laughing rather than taking extreme or impulsive measures to help remedy the situation.

But days like these are necessary.

Necessary? I’m sure you wondering why someone could be so cruel in believing that agony is necessary but allow me to explain. If nothing ever went wrong and everything always went the way it should then life would be mundane. There would be no means for comparison when times are gratifying. Boredom would be commonplace because what was once considered good would now be ordinary.

Excuse my digression, and by now you are probably curious, how does this all relate to fishing?

There are other times when plans just fall in place. The magical occasions that are impossible to explain. Recollections of these experiences are engrained into your soul.

Occasionally you will experience these special instances while out on the water. Ordinary people who have never held a rod in their hand cannot comprehend. But these are the days we, as fisherman, live for.

Fishing is whatever you want it to be. For me it’s not only something I do for fun and to get away; it’s a metaphor for life. The catching is not always good but the fishing is always great.

Without further ado, I present you with the video depiction of what I just described. Let the good times roll…

Footage from the last several weeks of fishing...

Great show, so HOW are you videoing that? You have a monkey on a pole with a camera?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Cool video.
      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Awesome Jeremy!! You are too right about fishing and the good and bad that goes along with it. Without bad days, there would be no reference measure for the great ones.

Good seeing you yesterday and great video as usual!!
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Great thoughts and a fun video. Nice action.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

fun fun fun.
              "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Jeremy, I love your videos pretty soon you will be the main supplier of videos for the website lol... I have added a few of them as content items pages and linked them to the website YouTube account. Great work! We need to link up and get out and chase some tail together!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Cool video as usual !! thanks for sharing !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    Great show, so HOW are you videoing that? You have a monkey on a pole with a camera?
                    No monkey business for me. I have my camera mounted to a piece of PVC on a crate behind me.

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Jeremy, I love your videos pretty soon you will be the main supplier of videos for the website lol... I have added a few of them as content items pages and linked them to the website YouTube account. Great work! We need to link up and get out and chase some tail together!
                    Feel free to use any and all of my videos. We should definitely chase some tail together soon. I would love to fish with others from this site. I just moved back to the Houston area this past summer and I'm having a blast learning the water around this area again.

Comment

Here’s some left over footage from the edits I made to the footage I shot over the last few weeks...

Comment

Jeremy,
                        Thanks for posting your video.They are always very entertaining & enjoyable to watch.

Skiffstiff

Comment

If pictures are worth a thousand words, videos are worth a million - thanks for sharing!
                          If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

great video, thanks

Comment

Those are great videos. I had no idea that music would attract fish. ( Just Kidding )
                              I'm Very impressed....Amazing I think is the correct word.

Comment

Working...
                              X