12/22 report - lots of fog and no fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/22 report - lots of fog and no fish

Yes, I was a dumb arse going out in that thick fog, but I really thought I would get on the fat trout this morning, boy was I wrong.

Left the house a little after 6:00 and made my way to the first spot that has lots of mud and shell. When I eventually found it I jumped innand threw my pink corky, not a bump for over an hour. Left and went to a muddy cove, nothing.

Hit the north shoreline and a work boat was lost due to the fog, I was going to jump in, but made the decision to help him to Jamacia Beach. Went home after that, might hit the incoming tide this afternoon. Hopefully it will be better.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Good try.Better catching next time
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I was a dumb arse today too and had the same thing to show for it. I'm gonna take a break and go bird hunting tomorrow.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        I was a dumb arse today too and had the same thing to show for it. I'm gonna take a break and go bird hunting tomorrow.
        I don't think you'll catch any fish that way.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I am gald that I was not the only one! I only saw 1 other boat as I was leaving my first spot and that was it until I was heading back in and saw one other.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mighty nice of you as always Mike helping someone out!! WTG Mike!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good deed Mike,
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No problem, although the work he is doing is messing up one of my favorite coves . Just kidding, I would hope someone would do the same for me.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The wife and I went out we only caught 1 Flounder and 2 small trout. But it was good to get outside!!

Comment

Man I was sure I'd look at the website and see reports of nice catches. Also went out in the fog - 3 1/2 hours and nada
                    Live every week like its shark week

Comment

It was a rough day out there yesterday, thought it would be good, but what do I know!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I waded upper bay shell yesterday from 3:00 - 5:00ish. The tide was coming in strong and the fish & mosquitos both started biting about 4:00. I had two good trout on chrt/prl Corky floater, one 4#er on a pink Devil, two more 18-20" trout and two reds on the small end of the slot on COAC Hackberry Hustler. I should have stayed and fish but the mosquitoes were a biatch and I was hungry!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                        X