No announcement yet.

Corndogs Fishing report with Sneakypete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good report Ray....and nice trout!

Comment

Great read Ray!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice to hit the old stomping grounds and show the new guy's how we used to roll.Heck we gave 30 years of information about that ole bayou to 2 fellows in a boat we waved into our spot because we had been catching fish and wanted to share them. We left and found some nice fish right where we used to catchem when we were teenagers, I still get the same thrill that I did 30 years ago when I first started learning chocolate.

Comment

That's what fishing is all about memories and good times with good friends. Way to go!
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Aint that the truth!! Sometimes you got to go back to your roots to know where you are going!! On the other hand you can over come your fishing skills by increasing the amount of time you spend on the water!!!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I hear ya. My dad and I used to fish out of Liverpool and April Fool Point. That was 35 years ago. I now have a boat and my youngest son is 18. It won't be long before he and I try to find some of those old haunts where dad and I made stories. We are all so lucky to live in an area like this on the Gulf coast.
              Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Working...
              X