3 day Beat Down, Smack Down and Plum Wore Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 day Beat Down, Smack Down and Plum Wore Out

I am freaking wore out, stayed at the camp 3 days, fished all 3 mornings and evenings, except today 1/2 day. I had all my boys with me for 2 of those days, we caught a total 31 red's and 66 trout not to mention what got off, broke lines, blow up's, misses etc.
    Hands look like they have been thru a meat grinder, legs and arms feel like someone beat me with a club, (BUT HEY") wouldn't give this up for anything, got to spend 2 days with my family on the water, had a few beers and a few laughs as well, priceless! Boat's broke, reverse went out, so it's back to LMC at least it's under warranty, wont ever get another MERC.

Stay safe everyone and good fishing

Caught all of out fish across the IC out of Chocolate if that is any use. Under and on top both.

Nice report! Thanks!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

wow, that's alot of catching

Comment

Great report......thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great! Rest up for the next round!
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Good fishing!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You might be worn out, but I bet you would do it all over again in a heart beat! Gotta love times like that with the family!
              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Nice weekend for sure.Congrats on the catch
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Congrats for sure!
                  fish caller

Comment

Thats awesome! Kinda makes me a little frustrated since I fished all over Chocolate close to the ICW on sunday and all I could get was 2 dink trout. Great job to you sir.

Comment

WTG!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good Catch !!!
                        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Great story! Thanks.
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nicely done !! The good kind of wore out . Smacked some fish too !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

awesome,sounds like good times!!!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X