X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
    Nice try.It will only get better
    NK
    sure is soon as the wind allows me to drive the beachfront and catch pigs! heres sneekypete with a 30 incher 1 oz away from the star lead! caught on a she dog first gut in a cloud of mosquitoes! he is a bad booger!
    Attached Files
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
      Oh, sorry. I saw the heading and thought this thread was about something else. Thought maybe there were some pics to go with!
      here
      Attached Files
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by krpen71 View Post
        I havn't been too damn windy. My dad went sat. did't catch nothin say's he needs to get outta choclate. I told him he just needs to learn how to fish.
        ye i got a moron in one ear tellin me the same crap! ill get out when the beachfront turns on! the water temp is there!! the winds the only factor now! then i will get em!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

thanks fro the pic of me barham now get out of chocalate!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

chocolate is on fire!!!!

Comment

heard of alot of flounder caught yesterday same new bayou area!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                chocolate is on fire!!!!
                Barham is a good guide out ther in chocalate gilbert,taught him all about it butt im gone from ther now maybe one day he will leave it to...

Comment

when we goin to the surf barham?im sick of chocolate.hit the lump sat water was low and wind was howlin its not on there yet

Comment

ross?

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                    when we goin to the surf barham?im sick of chocolate.hit the lump sat water was low and wind was howlin its not on there yet
                    im ready sorry i stood ya up saturday it was blowed way out sunday! we went to blockade runners!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

HEHE Yall ready for me to show yall all sneakypetes spots?

Comment

yeah it was bad on sat 3 foot rollers all tha way home makes a long wet ride with no fish.im ready to go to sneakypetes spotswent and priced a new haynie z21 with 200 merc gonna get it as soon as my house sells then im gonna b able to go anywhere.tired of this flat bottom

Comment

Me and sneakypete Went fishing with Kevin Cochran down in baffin boy his haynie was sweet ,As far as sneakys spots ,Its hard to give out 30 yrs experiance,Hell we keep barham blind folded all day when he goes .All you need is a matagorda special,and a map!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Me and sneakypete Went fishing with Kevin Cochran down in baffin boy his haynie was sweet ,As far as sneakys spots ,Its hard to give out 30 yrs experiance,Hell we keep barham blind folded all day when he goes .All you need is a matagorda special,and a map!

Heck, when ole barham goes i let him get all the little pencil trout outta the area then I showem' that there's still a big girl in there.Barham couldn't get out of the boat before I had caught and released a 7lb'er last trip....next morning he jump's out of the boat when we were idling in....

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                              yeah it was bad on sat 3 foot rollers all tha way home makes a long wet ride with no fish.im ready to go to sneakypetes spotswent and priced a new haynie z21 with 200 merc gonna get it as soon as my house sells then im gonna b able to go anywhere.tired of this flat bottom
                              if you like the haynie you need to look at my rig I'm running a 226 Marshall, with an e-tec.I went from 8 mile up river all the way to airport flats and back to Selkirk on 17 gallons of gas fully loaded with 3 men and gear....get up in 13 on hard sand and run in 7-8 inches on plane...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                                if you like the haynie you need to look at my rig I'm running a 226 Marshall, with an e-tec.I went from 8 mile up river all the way to airport flats and back to Selkirk on 17 gallons of gas fully loaded with 3 men and gear....get up in 13 on hard sand and run in 7-8 inches on plane...
                                THEY will be looken at the map for those spots,You went 8 miles up river I rem. that spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X