Chocolate Bay (Lutes Tournament) 7-3/4-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay (Lutes Tournament) 7-3/4-11

Let me preface this report by letting you guys know that I spent an hour writing a report detailing the past two days, only to have my computer go haywire and delete the damn thing. With that said, I will keep this one short and to the point.

Castaway300 was once again gracious enough to take my wife and I fishing Saturday, Sunday and Monday to fish the Lutes July 4th Weekend Tournament. A big thanks goes out to Barbara and Cody at Lutes Marina for all the hard work they put into showing everyone a great weekend.

Fishing was tough this weekend. Locating the fish was very difficult and once you did find signs of life, only rats and dinks were showing themselves. All totaled, castaway and my wife were able to boat only 2 specks, 2 flounders and 2 reds (each red have a story of there own and lived to see another day) in 2 1/2 days of fishing. Put me down for a goose egg 0. All in all, we all had a great time and once again and I learned a ton of info about Chocolate Bay's underwater topography.
    Last edited by buoy37; July 4, 2011, 06:56 PM.

Thanks for the report, just remember every day on the water & learning something new is a good day. Glad you had a good weekend.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

good report
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

At least you were out there! Nice to have the winds down for a change.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
          X