Wind and reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind and reds

Fished yesterday afternoon out in chocolate bay and managed 23 reds and 4 flounder. Of the 23 reds only 3 were keepers, but we let them all go and only kept one of the flounder for dinner tonight. The wind was howling, but fishable. Water looked decent.

If you can find a protected shoreline that is where they will be stacked up. We used lime and yellow 4" gulp-swimming mullet.

Sorry did not take any pics.
    KEEP IT WET..

No Pictures it didn't happen... just kidding good job on the 23 = 3 to 4 -1...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

All of them were 19- 19 3/4, but it made for a fun evening. All of the flounder were leagal, but I only kept one for dinner. I usually always take pics, but not when I only box one for dinner. I will take some for you this weekend :-)....
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks Gulfcoast for the report. Nice going.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hate the short reds! Nice goin though!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

About what time did you get started? Thinking about making an afternoon run today or tomorrow.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Jerkyourcroaker,

Left 2004 bridge about 6:00 p.m. The fish were biting all afternoon and they were slamming the baits.

Good Luck,
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                All of them were 19- 19 3/4, but it made for a fun evening. All of the flounder were leagal, but I only kept one for dinner. I usually always take pics, but not when I only box one for dinner. I will take some for you this weekend :-)....
                17-19" reds are the perfect size for the table. Too bad we can't keep them.

Comment

Working...
                X