chocolate sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate sunday

I want to fish so bad....im sitting at 2004 watching the radar...I figure I have another 30min untill what I see on the radar gets here. Ill update later. As im writing this I getting a call from bouy37...

Bouy37 saw me at the ramp, and called me from his boat as he was heading south.into the bay. Looks like the rain is trying to break up a little bit. I think im going to give it a.shot.

Comment

Well bouy37 stoped by the ramp on his way back up, just after I put the boat in. And now it looking ugly, im watching something go across christmas bay and heading this way. Going to wait....and im not the only idiot here..lol...there's 3 others here with me.

Comment

Are you still there castaway? Thinking of heading that way and wondering if the weather ever broke.
        fish caller

Comment

Final update.....weather did break.....bouy37and his wife showed up...show we took off in 2 boats.... we kept checking on each other....after a few moves I found some birds working......sinks and dandies....called bouy to come join.....not much else to report.

Comment

Working...
          X