chocolate sunday late report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate sunday late report

After spending the day Saturday replacing 2 axles, i took my sore body and broken knuckle's
    down to chocolate. And thanks to Bouy37 sharing some info i was able to catch a few fish.
    At Bouy's spot up the bayou i was able to catch 15 trout, 6 of which were keepers up to 20"
    When the trout bite died i threw a crankbait and scratched out a couple of short reds.
    About midday i worked my way to the bay and over towards the narrows, trying to dodge the wind. While working the shoreline i spoted a red in a drain, made a pitch over the grass into the drain and bam he tags my bait, and luckily for me , swims right down the drain into the bay. Turns out to be a 26" red. In the next drain i scratch out a 15" flattie to complete the slam. I decide to call it a day around 2pm, as I'm heading towards the channel i see about 20 gull just sitting on the water. I stop to see whats up and make a drift. Second cast is solid keeper trout. i didn't stay i had enough. Listened to the end of the Texans game on the way home..
    castaway300

Things are heating up!

I am getting pumped. Come on cold fronts!!!!

Comment

Sometimes, a limit is 'just enough' ,,,

Comment

Nice day you had there. Thanks for the report and good to hear you have the trailer back up and running!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Nice going. I need to replace my springs and some brackets-PITA.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very nice.....thanks!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If we can just get some halfway decent tides!!! Chocolate ain't worth caca when the water ain't moving.
              Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Way to go! It's getting to be that time of year! WooHoo!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

sweet!!!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I have not been out latley... Toooo much work.
                      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                      X