wind, rain, high tides, and limits of fish... Chocolate Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind, rain, high tides, and limits of fish... Chocolate Sunday

Today was great on the bay. We saw one other boat which was my buddy taking some guys fishing from Kansas. we basically had the bay to our selves. So, we had 4 foot swells in the bay, and 25mph winds ... we maned up, and Hook dem in da face!!!

Reds came off of out flow ditches where you would genreally see a shorline but since the tides were 2+ above normal I just used my best judgement.

We had mullet schooling all over the place. And all our reds had full sized mullets in their belly's ... Fat redfish are cool, fat chicks are not ... words to live by ...

We caught our specs on the drift in open protected water where the waves were not breaking over the gunnels ....

Got out of their and back to town just as the stupid f'n Texans were letting out of Reliant .... at least I got my FF team
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Thanks for the report. Justin is out of school tomorrow and wanted to go fishing I told him the weather looked too bad and then you post up this report. Any one else going fishing in the morning?

Comment

Muddskipper is a bada$$!

Comment

corndog got on'm to.bad weather = more fish.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great meeting you today!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

thanks for the report. My son is out of school as well so we will be heading out as well.

Comment

Man there was a 2 foot swell at the 2004 bridge. We turned back and stayed up river, Way to grind it out.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Nice Grinding, Skipper!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                X