101 10 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 10 2011

Today was the ol' lady's birthday so we decided to go fishing for a while. Put in at Woody's I wasted about 30 minutes castnetting mullet on the way out. Since the water was still high and Snake ran off with the boat anchor, I decided to pull up onto what is usually an island ( today it was a shallow flat ) and sink the motor into the mud and shell.

I soaked mullet while the wife and oldest boy caught flounder on lures. My oldest son was using a large storm lure and caught one about 20" and lost it at the net grab. I think I'm to blame. Almost imediatley he caught another one that measured 18". The wife hooked one on a red a white kelly wiggler then lost it at the boat. Little while later she landed a 15" flounder. That was it. Another sunset on the water. Hope to take the old man out Friday.
    Attached Files

Nice report!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

You go shortie
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You ever comin back? I need some deano in my life!

Comment

Thanks for the report!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Tell the #1 stunna Authur I said hello. And remember you will never ever equal the shadow of the original stunna... LOL Good job Matt on getting the young ones on the water and catching something for that matter...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                  Tell the #1 stunna Authur I said hello. And remember you will never ever equal the shadow of the original stunna... LOL Good job Matt on getting the young ones on the water and catching something for that matter...
                  Your hell I need to get out there with you.

Comment

Great report....Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                    X