Saturday chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday chocolate

I got a bit of a late start today, didn't get to 2004 until about 730. As i was heading toward the bay i noticed a bunch of bait in one particular area. I stopped and set up for a drift, and was quickly rewarded with a nice redfish (26") twenty min later its a trout (24"). Of course i cant find fish like this last week ( lutes tournament). The same area produced 3 more reds and 2 more trout and a foul hooked sheeps head. The bite died off and i went looking for something else. I saw a few liar birds and a couple of gulls working a area so set up to drift them.
    Truns out to be dink trout and rat reds. All you wanted, just about every cast for about a hour.
    I then headed towards long reef area but couldnt find much going on there. Went back to were i started and made several long drifts, scratching out a couple of fish on each drift.
    All in all not a bad day.
    castaway
    Attached Files

Sounds like a good day to me! Thanks for the report!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report

I will be fishing that area in the morning.

Comment

Nice pair you picked up out there

Comment

Nice wish we could have found that red. See ya out there soon!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

we should have followed you! only had two reds in the cooler after an all day trip.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice job, Castaway!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X