Another Box of Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pho cowboy View Post
    Muddskipper is the worst translator for us tourists. He kept yelling at us to put our cameras down and kept asking for "COLD BEER"! He said that in America, it was cool to be called "Bartender" and to it was custom and tradition to keep giving him beers. Although he wouldn't let us keep all the undersized fish, he did promise to let us keep any leftover bait.
    Holy $#it!

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
      We were the ones with the bent rods...screaming "HOOK em in da FACE !!!"
      East of new bayou??

Comment

There are only small fish east of new bayou and in new bayou .... ;-)
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Holy crap, that video was funny

"Don't go NINJAing nobody that don't need NINJAing"

Comment

Muddskipper is the worst translator for us tourists. He kept yelling at us to put our cameras down and kept asking for "COLD BEER"! He said that in America, it was cool to be called "Bartender" and to it was custom and tradition to keep giving him beers. Although he wouldn't let us keep all the undersized fish, he did promise to let us keep any leftover bait.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

lol!!!!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I didn't see ya Bryan and I was all over Choco-what bote were ya in?
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What do you mean that trout is too small? It makes great fish paste!
                  Resident Ninja

Comment

Jhua, i prefer to use fresh baby flounder for fish paste bud.... the newly released ones from the white and green TPW tank with that drunk "Hollywood Treadway" Guy who is always smiling for the cameras and saving flounder... hahaahah Don't be scared!
                    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

I gotta know about these hats!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That is some funny chit! Pho you guys gotta start hanging around more reputable people. Nice haul. I hear Treadway has you "Tourists" set up on an awesome two day snipe hunt also. That sounds sweet !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mocking Bird 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	555730Click image for larger version

Name:	Mocking Bird.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	555729

Yah, Treadway said if we wear our lampshades, he'll take us on a Texas Snipe hunt for this prized white-winged bird. For a small fee of $1,500, and a cooler of beer; we can get a limit of these Texas White-Wing Sparrows and stay at local Sherriff's Lodge Hotel. Non-refundable of course. He told us that it was a "Texas White-Wing Sparrow" and they are in season and he'll put us on some. He also said after we blast a few, he'll take us to the local Game Warden to take some pictures of our birds on the hood of the cool Green Truck and Mr. Game Warden himself..... What a great deal!
                          "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Jhua, i prefer to use fresh baby flounder for fish paste bud.... the newly released ones from the white and green TPW tank with that drunk "Hollywood Treadway" Guy who is always smiling for the cameras and saving flounder... hahaahah Don't be scared!
                            You didn't just say that......

Comment

Working...
                            X